Covid 19

President Day Rae and his Committee have taken the decision to close the club with immediate effect, this decision will be reviewed in 2 to 3 week time. This decision was not taken lightly but we have a duty of care to all members. We Hope you all stay safe,  if anyone has any concerns please contact the Committee via the contact page on the website. Updates will be on the website as and when we have them. www.Craigentinnybc.co.uk