The Committee are delighted to announce that the green will be open to all Cat A & J members as from Monday 1st June 20 for the purpose of exercise only. The committee have decided the best possible way to safeguard our members during this troubling time is to follow Guidelines provided to clubs by the Government and Bowls Scotland. The Committee has drawn up a Trust policy which must be followed by all members and can be seen on the website www.craigentinnybc.co.uk. You will be asked to agree to Trust Policy when you make your booking. Below is a quick guidelines to help you however you should read and understand the Trust Policy before agreeing to it.
Club Guideline Entry to the club will be via the side gate exit from the club will be via the main gate. Club house facilities (including toilets) remain closed until further notice. However, entry to the clubhouse is permitted in an emergency. Please note use of the toilets should only be used in an emergency and if you cannot wait until you get home. Members must enter and exit one at a time, ensuring physical distancing guidance is adhered to at all times. Members should not cluster within the club
The club house and locker room facilities will remain closed, all bowls equipment etc should be removed from the locker room this coming Sat/Sun. Once these items have been recovered they should be taken home with you for future use. All mats & jacks to be sanitised after use and placed in the boxes provided, if you are unsure if the equipment has been sanitised then please do it before you commence ensuring all equipment is fully dry before entering the green.
Please ensure you have your own sanitise for use whist playing
There will be no club friendlies, internal competitions/club ties or external matches taking place whatsoever.
No Food or alcohol consumption to take place before, during and after play at the club and we encourage all members not to smoke/vape/electronic cigarettes at the green.
No spectators unless they are attending under special circumstances, i.e.( if they are a carer or accompanying under 16`s).
A Booking system will be in place and must be adhered too.
1 hour exercise person.
The 2 metre social distancing rule must always be observed on and off the green.
1 Only exercise games are permitted
2 Use 2 jacks and 2 mats (each player taking their own and not swapping throughout)
3 Jacks must NOT be thrown with hands, suggest setting the jack at short middle or long.
4 Set the jack with your feet
4 All players must stay 2m apart at all times No spectators unless they are attending under special circumstances, i.e.(if they are a carer or accompanying under 16`s).
5 Players should only play individually, or a maximum of 4 people (1 Pairs Game) can play together with members of their own household or between members of two households where social distancing can be maintained.
6 No spectators allowed unless No spectators unless they are attending under special circumstances, i.e.(if they are a carer or accompanying under 16`s).
7 Vacant rinks must not be used unless booked through the booking system. please don’t assume because a rink is vacant is ok for you to use because it is not. If in doubt book it.
• a Booking system has been introduced for booking and allocation of rink times that ensures the safety of Players
• All rinks can be booked through the Website www.craigentinnybc.co.uk. The committee believe this to be the fairest way to allocate and manage the rinks for all member wishing to used them. Whilst it is appreciated not all members are familiar with a computer the Committee request you ask a friend or family member to make the booking on your behalf. If you are not able to have anyone make the booking on your behalf then please contact President Davy Rae (07508559659) between 10:00 – 10:30am Monday – Friday who will complete the booking for you.
• Rink bookings will be for a maximum period of 1 hour per person per day exercise, rollover bookings will not be permitted.
• There must be one rink space (an empty rink) between each rink in use the format is as follows, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Friday Greens 1, 3 & 5 available between 11:30 – 20:30 & Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday Greens 2,4 & 6 available between 11:30 – 20:30.
• All disputes regarding rink bookings will be reviewed by the Committee, in the first instance players should contact the Secretary 07504879244 if the Secretary Cannot be contacted then the player who has proof of the conformation will have priority of the rink.
• Vacant rinks must not be used unless booked through the booking system. please don’t assume because a rink is vacant is ok for you to use because it is not. If in doubt book it.
• Should you need to cancel your booking please contact the Secretary 07504879244.
How to book?
If you are looking to book a rink for yourself please go to www.craigentinnybc.co.uk.
Click on Rink Booking on the top left hand side next to the home page.
Choose your day, rink and time, enter your name and telephone number mandatory and an e -mail address for conformation receipt.
Accept the Trust Policy and you should receive an e-mail of conformation of your booking.
Print off your conformation and bring with you on the day this will help if there are any disputes.
The Committee would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding of these circumstances to allow us all back on the green in a safe manner.
Yours in Sport